Distances, Entry Fees & Start Times:
|Distance:||Pricing – Individual event:|
|10km (Hikers allowed)||R180|
|5km (Hikers allowed)||R140|
|5km Kids under 10||Free|
|*Pensioners||50% Discount (Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive discount coupon)|
* Pensioners can send an email to email@example.com to receive their 50% discount coupon code prior to registration.
Registrations start at 06:30am
*** R50 Surcharge on late entries
Your entry will include:
- Great scenic and very well marked routes, loads of single track, jeep track and farm roads;
- Fully stocked waterpoints;
- Earn Vitality & Momentum Multiply Points;
- National Trail Seeding Event;
- Ample parking;
- LIVE Timing and results;
- A Prestige Puzzle Medal;
- A Prestige T-shirt when you enter for all 4 races. T-shirts will be handed out at event #4.
How it works:
Timing Chips: Every person will have to buy an permament running tag enabled running card at R100ea. This will allow you the following advantages:
- You will simply enter & pay online;
- Go to any trail running event listed on the BoutTime Website and simply go from your car to the start line;
- No more registration & queuing at any BoutTime events once you have your permanent running card
Temporary Running Tags: Alternative option to the permanent running chip. We have added a rental option whereby you can rent a running tag for R20 which we take back at the end of the race. (R20 Not Refundable)
Distances at all venues will consist of 21, 15, 10 & 5km.
Medals: Each race you complete will consist of a partial individual medal. After completing all four events, your big 11cm Prestige medal will be complete.
Medal stands: You can buy a medal stand to place your full medal set in. Medal stands will be handed out at event #4.
Prestige T-shirt: Enter for all four races and receive a free Prestige branded T-shirt.
Kids 10 and under run for free on 5km.
Pensioners (age 60 and above) get 50% discount on series entries or 50% discount on event entries.
Vitality & Multiply Points: As a VRE(Vitality Race Event) & Momentum Multiply partner, we will submit the results within 48 working hours to Vitality & Momentum. So, if you are a Vitality or Momentum Multiply member, you won’t have to do anything at all.
What else will be there?
All venues have food and drinks available for sale. Take-away gourmet coffee will also be for sale.
SOX Footwear will be given away as prizes, and will also be for sale at the races.
Prestige branded buffs will be given away as prizes, and will also be for sale at the races.
Key360 is sponsoring nutrition to all waterpoints as well as the finish line.
Enter for the Series and receive a FREE T-shirt!
#Runclean initiative. Runners who litter on the trails or race village will immediately be disqualified;
- Good sportsmanship which means no pushing, shoving or swearing towards anyone on the trails and at the race village;
- Organiser’s decision is final;
- Any appeals must be in writing and will require proof of a GPS file which will be checked on the day;
- Participants shall behave politely towards each other, all race staff, land owners, marshalls, medics and everyone involved, and abide by the organiser’s guidance and instructions.
- Runners and walkers that are slower and that are being passed, must make way to the left. When overtaking another runner/walker it must be done 2 meters on the right-hand side.